Toronto Police Service
Chief of Police (retired)
Faculty- Georgian College
Halton Police Service
We are happy to present three exceptional speakers who embody positive leadership examples to speak on the principles of effective leadership.
During this free, 120-minute virtual conference we invite you to learn from these speakers, engage them with questions and discussion, and finally, have a chance to virtually mingle with your fellow CAPE members.
Sponsored by Axon
Canadian Association of Police Educators (CAPE)
CAPE is inviting you to the Logo Design Competition to be launched at the 2017 Canadian Association Police Educators Conference. This event is listed as one of the flagship activities for trainers, educators and the administrators for police, justice and corrections throughout Canada on this 150th year of the Dominion of Canada.
The objective of the Logo Design Completion, in part, is to raise the awareness and promote understanding among all involved in the teaching and learning context in justice as well as to highlight the importance of CAPE to the professionalism of policing in Canada. The Logo Design Competition is open and the winner will receive a certificate from the executive and an award of $500.00 (CAN) OR free admission to the 2017 CAPE Conference hosted in Prince Edward Island for the unveiling of your winning design at the opening ceremony.
The contest is open to students formally enrolled in justice, police sciences and/or corrections studies at the Certificate, Diploma, Under Graduate and Masters level education OR are engaged/employed in police recruit training during the 2016 academic or training year. Any interested designers can download the applications via the CAPE website and submit via email attachment by December 01, 2016.
- All logos must be entered online by 11:59pm MST on December 01, 2016
- There are no fees associated to entry
- The image size of the file must not exceed 1280 x 1024 pixels
- The image can be saved as a resolution that will enable the selection committee to zoom in to see the details during judging, but the file size must not exceed 5MB
- Logo file can be sent in the following formats:
- .gif, .jpeg, .png, .pdf
- The selected entry will have to provide a vector format (.eps/.ai)
- preferably in colour mode
- Credit all persons involved in the creation of the logo. CAPE isn`t responsible for incorrect, illegible or incomplete credit information
- All logo submissions have to be original work
- All submissions should be submitted via the form at the end of this page and you should also submit a final copy of your logo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Design entries will be peer reviewed and judged for excellence in concept, illustration, typography, and messaging as well as effectiveness, quality, and creativity of the design. Work accepted for the conference will receive an Award of Excellence certificate from CAPE as well as $500.00 (CAN) OR free admission to the 2017 CAPE Conference.
- The winner will be notified by approximately December 31, 2016
- No fees will be assessed
- Winning entries will be the intellectual property of the Canadian Association of Police Educators (CAPE) without restriction